I discovered these amazing paper dresses on one of my favorite blogs, Pion Designs. Tara really is the queen of paper crafting! She is a very talented paper artist and I highly recommend stopping by for a visit. You are sure to be inspired by her designs.
These dimensional dresses were made from a variety of stunning papers and each dress is wonderfully unique. Tara found the ruffling technique by Clare here and a good tutorial for the bodice lacing can be found on Natasha’s website here. Thanks to all these talented crafters for sharing such great techniques!
I hope that you’ve been as inspired by these gorgeous creations as I was. You can really create some amazing things with paper, along with a little help from your fellow paper crafters.
Thanks for the visit and I wish you a very creative day.
- Flax Paper (Pion Design PIO-P-PD3605 $1.99)
- Garden Paper (Pion PIO-P-PD3604 $1.99)
- Grandma’s Schoolbook Tags (Pion PIO-P-PD2515 $1.99)
- Grandma’s Schoolbook Summer Play (Pion PIO-P-PD2509 $1.99)
- Pocket Watch Paper (Pion PIO-P-PD1811 $1.99)
- Rose Frame Paper (Pion PD2104 $1.99)