Now is a great time to start creating your Christmas cards! Everyone loves a beautiful handmade card, and they are such a pleasure to make and a joy to receive. This beautifully elegant card was created by the very talented Sherri Dean. I highly recommend you visit her blog at The Cat Ate My Card. You will be so inspired by all of her wonderful projects!
This card is so clean and crisp. Sherri started by using several dies; she cut out two of the Impression Obsession wreaths and layered them for a fuller look. She layered the die cut poinsettias as well and added pearls for the centers.
To finish the wreath, she added a plush bow and sprayed some gold glitter over the top. Sherri used the smallest of the A2 Valiant Honor dies to add a sentiment to the card. The addition of the Lace Corner Deco B corners gave it a beautiful final touch. Thank you to Sherri for sharing this elegant Christmas card with us!
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again.
- Lace Corner Deco (Cheery Lynn CLD-Die-B162 $11.95)
- A2 Valiant Honor Nestabilities (Spellbinders spe-s5-217 $29.99)
- Tiny Bow Craft Die (Memory Box 98623 /0.3 $4.99)
- Blooming Poinsettia Poppy Stamps Die (Memory Box 902 /0.4 $7.99)
- Twig Wreath Die (Impression Obsession DIE023-X / 0.5 $16.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Off White Cardstock
- Gold Glitter
- Die Cutting Machine