The beautiful blue, yellow & white color combo paired with the chevron/heart theme really caught my eye while I was visiting the Cullen-ary Creations blog. I highly recommend popping in for a visit, Wanda Cullen is a sure to inspire your creativity.
Isn’t it funny how one scrap of paper can inspire an entire project. Wanda’s inspiration was a piece of Midnight Muse cardstock that had some light modeling paste added via a tweed pattern stencil by Hero Arts.
I love how the chevron heart echoed the stencil pattern & how Wanda layered it over some looped jute twine adding a bit of texture. How perfect that the flower (aka sun) image has heart-shaped petals. It really is the fine details that pull this together so nicely.
My hope is that you be fearless when it comes to your creativity, try new things & most important to have fun.
Thanks for the visit & have a great day.
- Tweed Patterned Stencil (Hero Arts $13.42)
- Beach Boardwalk ( Carta Bella cbp-cb-bb14014 $5.99)
- Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil Inker Designs $26.95)
- Wavy Heart Die (Verve $9.00)
- Flag It Die Set (Verve $13.00)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Midnight Muse Cardstock
- Yellow Textured Cardstock
- White Textured Cardstock
- Navy Lush Brads- My Mind’s Eye
- Lemonade Blend Sequins
- Midnight Muse Ink
- Liquitex Light Modeling Paste
- Jute Twine