Hello, my Crafty Friends! Welcome to another Freebie Friday. This week we have something a little different. Most importantly, this week our sponsor is Foundations Decor!
About our Sponsor
At Foundations Decor, they create wood crafts and decor that are fun, easy, and affordable. Let us share some of the advantages to using Foundations Décor wood products over traditional wood crafting:
- They use plantation grown, environmentally friendly Radiata Pine for their base wood.
- Radiata Pine is commonly accepted as the best craft wood. It is a bit softer and easier to work with, less brittle, and not as heavy.
- Plantation grown wood is environmentally friendly. Fast growing plantation trees can sequester and store huge amounts of carbon from the environment.
- The designs.
- Each Design is hand drawn to keep the cute “backyard” cutting look, but all cut by computer. This means each piece is identical in size and shape.
- Extra layers and shapes give the décor a depth and dimension for minimal cost, but high value. This makes the piece easy to craft without requiring a lot of skill. It’s great for all ages.
- Layers are strategically made to cover most spots where different papers or paints are joined.
- The overall finish.
- Pine pieces are all hand-sanded. This means you can open any of their products and begin decorating immediately, without the time and mess of sanding the edges. Let me say that again. These products are PRE-SANDED!!
- MDF layers are laser or CNC cut for smooth edges.
- All pieces are cleaned before packaging. No sawdust dumping out of the shrink wrap.
- Their inventory.
- No more waiting for a month or more to get your order shipped. In stock products ship in 24-48 hours.
- All products are individually packaged and ready.
- Most products come with a full color printed card to show an example of the finished product as well as other matching products.
- They round out their products with some amazing crafting tools, simple 80 lb cardstock, and real wooden buttons to make the projects fun, fast, easy, and cute.
About the Prize
Now that you know a little about them, let’s get to the fun stuff: Freebie Friday! One of the most enjoyable products from Foundations Decor is the magnetic Shadow boxes, with monthly interchangeable inserts. You start with a blank magnetic shadow box, black or white. From there you can create any number of projects based on the season, or your personal preference. Several inserts are available, pre-packaged and ready for any time of year. They’re giving away a black and a white magnetic shadow box frame and the next 3 seasonal inserts to one lucky winner. You’ll receive the following, pictured below:
- Magnetic shadow box frame: White
- Magnetic shadow box frame: Black
- December: Christmas shadow box kit
- January: I Heart Winter shadow box Kit
- February: Valentine Shadow box kit
That’s a retail value of $84.95!
Spread the Love
If you’d like to know more about Foundations Décor, please visit www.foundationsdecor.com, or reach out to them at email@example.com. Make sure you tell them that Stamp & Scrapbook Expo sent you!
Last week we sponsored our Freebie Friday giveaway. The winner of a $50 gift certificate to Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is…..
Congratulations! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “SSBE Freebie Friday Winner” in the subject line.
Don’t forget that even when you are not attending a Stamp & Scrapbook Expo, you can always join us online.
- 2019 Show List
- Weekly Scrapper Blog
- Facebook Groups by show location
Thanks for stopping by for Freebie Friday.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below for your chance to win.
Next Friday, I’ll be back to announce the winner AND I’ll have another awesome prize up for grabs. Have a great weekend!