Hello and welcome back fellow crafters!! Sean here with your next Freebie Friday! This week’s sponsor is Technique Tuesday. The Technique Tuesday team has provided an amazing prize package that you could win. Plus they are also offering all of our readers a coupon code for 25% off your entire order on the Technique Tuesday website. Keep reading to learn more!
Learn About Technique Tuesday!
Bev Grey and Tena Hoke started Technique Tuesday 17 years ago with four big goals and commitments. They are proud to say that when they look into the future they plan to continue running Technique Tuesday with these same goals!
- Their first goal was design products that help paper crafters celebrate and strength their relationships with their family and friends by making handmade cards, scrapbook pages, home and party decor, and similar paper craft projects.
- Goal number 2 was to back all their products with amazing customer service. That starts with fast order turn-around times, lots of project samples to inspire you, new video tutorials every month for both beginners and expert paper crafters, and one of the best return policies in the industry.
- Their third goal was to manufacture their products in the USA using environmentally friendly processes. By making their products here, they were and still are able to make sure you are getting the very highest-quality products without any harmful chemicals that could hurt you or the environment. In addition, keeping these jobs right here in the USA helps strengthen our economy which in turn helps the world economy too!
- And finally, Bev and Tena were and still are committed to helping their customers have fun while they were crafting and that everyone who works for Technique Tuesday has a great work environment too!
When you buy Technique Tuesday’s stamp sets, crafting dies, and paper craft supplies, you can be confident that you are getting the very best products that money can buy. And whether your style is classic, whimsical, or eclectic, their products will spark your creativity and inspire you to create cards, scrapbook layouts, planner spreads, and journals that you love!
About the PRIZE!
Look at this Freebie Friday prize package from Technique Tuesday! It includes the Alligators and Crocodiles stamp set and dies from the Animal House program, the Sending Roses stamp set and matching dies from the Greenhouse Society Collection, and the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Butterflies crafting dies.
Want to know how to enter for a chance to win? It’s easy. Just leave a comment with the name of your favorite Technique Tuesday product or a link to your favorite Technique Tuesday video right here on this blog post. You have until 6pm EST on August 22nd to enter. We’ll announce the winner on next week’s Freebie Friday post!
Plus don’t miss this 25% off coupon code!
The folks at Technique Tuesday think everyone should be a winner so they’re giving all of you a 25% discount on your entire order on the Technique Tuesday website! To take advantage of this special offer, place an order on TechniqueTuesday.com before midnight PDT on 8/22. When you check out enter coupon code LOVETT to receive 25% off your entire order!
While you are waiting… get inspired!
While we are waiting to see who the lucky winner is, you can hop on over to Technique Tuesday’s social media channels. You’ll find TONS of ideas and inspiration there!
Our last Freebie Friday was sponsored by The Stamps of Life. The lucky winner of that prize is…..
Congratulations! I will email the winner with “Stamps of Life Winner” in the subject line.
We love our International guests soo much, but due to the fact that we hi-light small business’, physical prizes can only be shipped to the US. Digital prizes are for everyone! Winner of Freebie Friday posts will have 2 weeks to email back to claim their prize.
Don’t forget that even when you are not attending a Stamp & Scrapbook Expo, you can always join us online.
- 2019 Show List
- Weekly Scrapper Blog
- Facebook Groups by show location
Thanks for stopping by for Freebie Friday.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below before August 22nd at 6pm Eastern for your chance to win!!
Have a great weekend!