I really enjoy Clean and Simple (aka CAS) cards. Plus they are usually quick to make and easy to make in multiple quantities. When I make cards, I usually make at least two, if not 4 or 6 so I always have some on hand and some to give away.
This card only takes minutes to assemble once all the paper is cut!
Designed by Anne Marie Hile
- Cut the card stock pieces:
- Old Olive: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/4″ x 4″, 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ and 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Chocolate Chip: 5-1/4″ x 4″, 5″ x 3-3/4″ and 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
- Pumpkin Pie: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ and 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Fold Old Olive card stock in half to create card base.
- Emboss both Pumpkin Pie card stock pieces with Houndstooth Textured Embossing folder.
- Stamp “Happy Thanksgiving” from the Day of Gratitude stamp set with Chocolate Chip craft ink onto 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Very Vanilla card stock.
- Add clear embossing powder to Chocolate Chip craft ink and set with a heat tool.
- Create the pumpkin pieces:
- Ink the pumpkin stamp from the Button Buddies stamp set with Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Stamp the pumpkin onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock. Repeat 2 more times.
- Punch out the pumpkins with the 1- 1/4″ Circle punch.
- Punch 3 circles from a scrap of Old Olive card stock with the 1- 3/8″ Circle punch.
- Adhere stamped Very Vanilla circles to Old Olive circles.
- Adhere Pumpkin Pie buttons over stamped pumpkins.
- Adhere the pumpkin pieces to the stamped 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Very Vanilla card stock.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla piece with pumpkins onto the 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ Chocolate Chip card stock.
- Fold and adhere ribbon behind Chocolate Chip card stock on left side.
- Finish the card front:
- Adhere 5-1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla card stock to Old Olive.
- Adhere 5″ x 3-3/4″ Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla card stock.
- Adhere embossed 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Pumpkin Pie to Chocolate Chip.
- Adhere entire pumpkin assembly to card front.
- On the inside of the card:
- Adhere 5-1/4″ x 4″ Chocolate Chip card stock to Old Olive.
- Stamp sentiment with Old Olive ink onto 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Very Vanilla card stock.
- Stamp acorn with Chocolate Chip ink.
- Adhere stamped Very Vanilla card stock onto right side of Chocolate Chip card stock.
- Adhere embossed Pumpkin Pie card stock onto left side of Chocolate Chip, adjacent to Very Vanilla.
Products Used (All from Stampin’ Up):
Stamps: Button Buddies and Day of Gratitude
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip craft ink (retired), Old Olive and Chocolate Chip classic ink
Accessories: Houndstooth Embossing folder, Old /olive 1- 1/4″ Striped grosgrain ribbon (retired), Pumpkin Pie Corduroy brads (retired), 1- 1/4″ Circle punch, 1- 3/8″ Circle punch, Clear Embossing powder, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers, Glue Dots, Heat Tool and Stampin’ Dimensionals