We saw this project on Pinterest and thought it was a really unique way to create an American flag card.
Designed by Beth Lindsay
- Use a Die-Namics Scallop Ribbon Border to cut red and cream paper and cut one of the scallop edges off.
- Machine stitching was added onto each border strip before adhering to the card base.
- After adhering the die-cut strips, machine stitch all around the the card base.
- Puffed up the scallop border a little, just to give it a little extra dimension.
- Cut a square of blue cardstock and machine stitch around the edges.
- Add punched stars with matching ivory buttons glued to the centers.
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzill, Recollections
Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Linen
Misc: Star paper punch, sewing machine, Die-Namics Scallop Ribbon, pop up dots