We saw this sweet baby card and just had to share!
Design and photos by Karen Giron
- Stamps: Airplane Greetings, My Favorite Things (mft)
- Paper: Sweet Tooth (mft), Sno Cone (mft), Banana Split (mft), Grapesicle (mft), Pink Lemonade (mft), Spearmint (mft)
- Ink: Pretty in Pink, Stampin’ Up
- Accessories: Sweet Tooth Buttons (mft), White Perle Thread, Foam Tape
- My Favorite Things Die-namics: Notched Tag, Framing Flourishes, Pinking Edge
- Start with a Sweet Tooth Card Stock (white) card base.
- Cut the little shapes out from various pastel colors and attached a string to them and adhere with a pop-up dot.
- A piece of Pink Lemonade Card Stock was used for the anchor up at the top of the card.
- To create the fun pinking border along the bottom of the Pink Lemonade card stock, use the Pinking Edge Die-namics.
- Add the small Framing Flourishes Die-namics from Sweet Tooth Card Stock.
- Finish the top with a Sweet Tooth Button.
Pretty simple, but oh, so sweet!
Links to the products used: