Mary used a small oval punch which anchors the background, brads, and sentiment for this fun card. Using Aqua Mist cardstock as her base she layered Spring Moss cardstock and Very Vanilla cardstock. Mary cropped the bottom corners with a Corner Rounder Punch. She added a rub-on sentiment to the bottom oval along with three pewter brads. A layer of acetate was applied over the top of the card, applying a Chocolate Chip Rub-On from Stampin’ Up. Add a couple more pewter brads to adhere the acetate. Giving it a final touch Mary added a tiny piece of Very Vanilla Ribbon and a flower brad.
Hope you enjoying making one of these fun cards. Have a wonderful day!
- Aqua Mist Perfect Match Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64301 $5.00)
- Spring Moss Perfect Match Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64402 $3.00)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (Stampin’ Up 101650 $9.44)
- Very Vanilla Seam Binding (Stampin’ Up 120999 $7.72)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Clear Acetate
- Chocolate Chip Love & Happiness, Stampin’ Up Retired
- Pewter Brads – Hodgepodge Hardware Pewter Brad, Stampin’ Up Retired
- Brown Flower Brad