Summer has arrived, today was a crazy 106 here in sunny California. While sitting in my air-conditioned office, I discovered this adorable card on the blog Can You Say Addicted To Stamps, hosted by the very talented Jessie Rone. I highly recommend stopping by her blog for a visit. You will be happy that you did.
Jessie really knows how to bring her images to life with a combination of paper piecing and coloring with Copic Markers. On this adorable card she used the SUPER cute set from Kraftin’ Kimmie-Totally Tubular. Lucas, the boy on the stamp, was colored with Copic markers, and then his tube was paper pieced with some fun My Mind’s Eye Summer Splash paper. He was layered with Banana Split cardstock from Bazzill, and Red Hot, and Nightshift Blue from My Favorite Things (MFT). Jessie used Michael’s brads, Sweet Tooth Grosgrain, and the My Favorite Things (MFT) Sunshine Die-namics for the sun.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- MME Summer Splash Paper (My Mind’s Eye $5.39)
- Banana Split Cardstock (Bazzill bb-4-482 $0.50)
- Red Hot Cardstock (My Favorite Things $6.95)
- Nightshift Blue Cardstock (My Favorite Things $6.95)
- Totally Tubular (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps $24.00)
- Sweet Tooth Grosgrain Ribbon (My Favorite Things $2.50)
- Sunshine Die-namics (MFT 0030 /0.2 $9.99)
- Copic Markers (Copic $7.99)
From Your Own Stash: