Hello Friends, I found this adorable card on The Watermelon Sugar Blog and knew I had to share. I’d like to send out a special thanks to Katarina as she is the original designer of this card. You can see more of her beautiful designs on her blog Watermelon Sugar.
The stamp set Katarina used is ‘Delivering the Presents‘ by Lili of the Valley. She also used the Nordic Winter stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps.
Katarina used one of her favorite color combos for this card, Stampin Up’s Baja Breeze, Red and Kraft.
The little guy is colored with Copics. The snowflakes are glittered with glass glitter, the dies are from My Favorite Things.
If you are ready to improve your coloring skills Lily of the Valley has some really great videos on how to color with alcohol markers on her blog. Here is one we found that we thought you might enjoy.
I hope this article has inspired you to break out your Copic Markers and start creating.
- Delivering the Presents Stamp Set (Lili of the Valley)
- Nordic Winter Stamp Set (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
- Die-namics Let It Snowflake (My Favorite Things)
- Labels Twenty-Two (Spellbinders)
- 3D Crystal Lacquer (Sakura Hobby Craft)
- German Glass Glitter (Castle in the Air)
- Baja Breeze 8-1/2X11 Card Stock (Stampin’ Up)
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock (Stampin’ Up)
- Paper Basics – Kraft Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
- Baja Breeze Classic Stampin’ Pad (Stampin’ Up)
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (Stampin’ Up)
- Perfect Match Classic Kraft – Inkpad (Papertrey Ink)