Some days you have to create your own sunshine. I discovered this adorable card on Mary J’s blog Where’s My Creativity? I highly recommend visiting her blog, You are in for a real treat.
Isn’t she adorable! Mary matched her up with Karen Funk So Happy Together Digi Papers, ran the white cardstock through an embosser using the Crafts Too Polka Dot Embossing Folder. She than accessorized her card with the sweet banner using the Little Miss Muffet Party Banner Die.
Mary paper pieced the outside and then shaded with her Copics Markers. Because every girl needs to shine, Mary added some Stickles Glue in Star Dust on her clothes trim and the hearts. The final touch was adding some Glossy Accents to her glasses, too cute. Here’s a closer look…
- So Happy Together Digi Papers (Karen Funk $4.00)
- Uptown Girl Sunny is Stylish (Stamping Bella eb242 $12.99)
- Party Banner Die (Little Miss Muffet diecut $18.99)
- Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Crafts Too CTFD3023 $5.95)
- Copic Markers (Copic CB12 set $95.00)
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it come to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.