What is not to love about this whimsical card? I’d like to send out a big thank you to Katarina Menzies author of the Watermelon Sugar Blog for sharing today’s inspiration.
Doesn’t this beautiful card just inspire you to break out the Copic markers and start coloring? Look at how Katarina has brought this charming little lady to life, with her amazing coloring skills.
I absolutely love this stamp set by Stamping Bella, it’s from The Uptown Girls Collection.
- Color Copy Paper (Hammermill 146271 $18.79)
- Miss Caroline (My Mind’s Eye 6×6 $5.39)
- White Cardstock (Stampin’ Up 102316 $8.33)
- Uptown Girl Molly Makes a Detour (Stamping Bella 7848 $11.99)
- Set 29 Vintage Sentiment (Lili of the Valley SET 29 $16.32)
- SET 22 Love Sentiments (Lili of the Valley SET 22 $16.32)
- Copic Markers (Copic SB36 $287)
- Glaze Pen (Sakura SK38369 $17.78)
- Corner Rounder (Tonic 2031938 $6.59)
- Romantic Rectangles (Spellbinders S5-090 $24.99)
From Your Own Stash: ribbon, thread, and button.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting & have a very creative day.