This is such an adorable layout. The heading “Cuddest” certainly fits this page! I love how they used the soft pink, grey and tan for the color scheme. Oh how it makes you have that feeling of being warm and cozy. This darling layout was created by Gabrielle Pollacco. She is very talented, and designs for several companies.
Thank you Gabrielle for sharing your beautiful creations with us.
The cute chipboard piece above is a new one from Dusty Attic called Wattle Blossom.
Along with the soft and pretty Bo Bunny blossoms Gabrielle used on her page, she also made some flowers out of felt. These are super cute and super fast to make.
Here are the steps to make them:
- Cut a wavy edge circle from a piece of felt about 2″ in diameter.
- Cut a wavy spiral into the circle.
- Roll up the ribbon of felt starting from the outside.
- Put a dab of glue (hot glue) in the back of the flower and close it up with the center of the spiral.
Here is the final product:
Easy as that ! I hope you give these fun flowers a try.
- Powder Mountain Noteworthy (Bo Bunny $3.99)
- Stickers – Powder Mountain (Bo Bunny $3.99)
- Stamps – Midnight Frost (Bo Bunny $4.79)