I would like to send out a big thank you to Debbie Olsen for allowing us to share this gorgeous project with you today.
I highly recommend visiting her blog Thinking Inking. You will truly be inspired!
For the sentiments Debbie used JustRite’s Special Gifts Labels Twenty Nine stamp along with several Spellbinders die templates Labels Twenty Nine, Lacey Ovals, Classic Ovals Small as well as a Spellbinders embossing folder Harlequin M-Bossabilities™ .
1. For the box, cut a sheet of cardstock 9-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ scoring on the 9-1/4″ side at 1/2″, 2-1/2″, 6-3/4″, and 8-3/4″.
2. Next score the bottom at about 1/2″ and nip little edges out at all of the folding corners as shown above. Folded (below) makes 3/4 of the box.
3. On the left is the folded box with the bottom at the back of the picture. You’ll need one more panel to complete the box. That panel is cut to 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
4. Score at 1/2″ to fit at the bottom of the box. Add a box bottom (at slightly less than 2″ x 4-1/4″) after taping this part together.
Here is the fully constructed box (apart from the topper) with a textured panel on the front made with the Harlequin M-Bossabilities. Debbie also brushed the embossed front of the gift bag with Versamark shimmer pad to highlight the textured panel.
Here Debbie added a simple topper that goes just past the textured edge and folds over both the front and back of the box. She tied the box shut with a pretty pink silk ribbon from Stamp Simply. What a great final touch!
These Copic markers were used to color different areas of the Special Gifts Labels Twenty Nine stamped images.
The center of the ovals were airbrushed with the Copic R83 and Copic Airbrush System.
I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
- Lovely Collection (Authentique LOVE010 $15.29)
- Fine Linen Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64433 $3.00)
- Sweet Blush Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64403 $3.00)
- Special Gift Labels Twenty-Nine (Justrite CR-04350 $23.95)
- Airbrush System (Copic ABS-2 /6 $36.99 )
- Alcohol Markers (Copic prices vary)
- Dazzle Watermark Stamp Pad (Versamark VM-003 $10.35 )
- Labels Twenty Nine Die Template (Spellbinders JB-S5156 $29.99 )
- Lacey Ovals (Spellbinders S4-314 $24.99)
- Classic Ovals Small (Spellbinders S4-122 $24.99)
Supplies Not Shown: