This card says it all just by looking at the front cover!
A beautiful card designed by a very creative lady named Gerdine.
This is a very simple but darling card that really highlights the sentiment of what the card wants to say. Perfect card to make at anytime, not just for Valentine’s Day. Let that special someone know you are thinking of them! Be sure and check out Gerdine’s other cards. Thank you for sharing this awesome card with us Gerdine.
- Cloth Feed Sacks (Basic Grey Picadilly PIC-3513 $.085)
- Eat at Joes (Basic Grey Picadilly PIC-3518 $.085)
- Prairie Grass (Basic Grey Picadilly PIC-3520 $0.85)
- Refrigerator Magnet (Basic Grey Picadilly PIC-3527 $0.85)
- Barn Door (Tim Holtz Ink 875427 $4.99)
- Postmark Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2340 $24.00)
- Heart Punch (EK Success 72-71923 $16.00)
- Bakers Twine (The Twinery $14.00)
- Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars f-00148 $15.89)
One thought on “Send a Banner Full of Love”
Thank you for your lovely words! It was a suprise to see my card here. I can’t remember that I have shared this card, but I’m honoud that you picked up this one.
Comments are closed.