Today we have a stylish card featuring A Ladies’ Diary. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Gloria Stengel. She layered the stunning patterned papers and used A Ladies’ Diary chipboards from Graphic 45, and other elegant embellishments to create this fabulous card. Gloria has lots of wonderful projects on her blog, Scraps of Life.
I love these gorgeous stick pins peeking out from behind the flower, all the perfectly placed layers and of course the amazing paper collection.
Let’s not forget the inside of this beautiful card. The perfect final touch.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless in your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun.
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Black Cardstock (American Crafts 71082 $12.50)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (Stampin’ Up 101650 $9.44)
- A Ladies’ Diary 12 x 12 Paper Pad ( Graphic 45 4500512 $19.91)
- Little Labels (Papertrey Ink 2397 $15.00)
- Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko TSME-900 $5.20)