Just in time for Easter. I discovered this whimsical card on Karen Squires Blog Stampin By The Bay and knew I had to share. I highly recommend hopping on over to visit her blog you will truly be inspired.
Karen picked this print because of the circle pattern. It kind of makes you think of Jelly Beans, so it went perfectly with the bunnies. The color scheme is Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Natural Ivory, and Soft suede. I know it says the Edgelits will cut through one sheet of cardstock but I have found these babies are sharp and it will cut through two sheets of cardstock without any problems. I used some Dotto to secure the edgelits on the paper. You can also use post it notes so they do not move around.
Let’s not forget about the inside of the card. Don’t you just love the cute little bunny in the corner along with the layered dies on the right? So sweet.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thank you for visiting & have a very creative day.
- Everyday Enchantment Designer Series (Stampin Up 126154 $2.43)
- Natural Ivory Cardstock (Stampin Up 101849 $8.33)
- Pool Party Cardstock (Stampin Up 122924 $7.72)
- Everybunny Stamp Set (Stampin Up 122707 $19.95)
- Soft Suede Classic Ink (Stampin Up 126978 $6.61)
- Pool Party Ink (Stampin Up 126982 $6.61)
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (Stampin Up 116806 $6.61)
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies (Stampin Up 125598 $29.94)
- Ovals Originals #3 Die (Sizzix 657023 $15.99)
- Decorative Label Punch (Stampin Up 120907 $18.83)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Poppy Parade (Stampin Up 119782 discontinued)
- Peach Parfait (Stampin Up 119783 discontinued)
- Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad PACK (SAB)
- Dotto Adhesive