Since my last article was geared toward little boys, I thought it only fair to give our little girls top billing today. :). I discovered this adorable Easter card on the Card Creme Blog. Stop on by for a visit. You will be glad you did.
Perfect image for sending to my favorite peeps! Love it! I stamped her on X-press it blending card and colored her up with my copics. Sherrie used a little mint spica pen on her dress for fun. Then cut her out with the Notebook Paper Die-namics…..and she used the sweet little peep from the Woven Basket Die-namics and Banana Felt. Let’s not forget the little pom pom for the tail 🙂 So sweet. Bring a smile to one of your favorite Peeps today!
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Blending Card by X-Press It, 25 pack (My Favorite Things $15.95)
- One of my Favorite Peeps, Pure Innocence (My Favorite Things 1900 $9.00)
- 3×4 Notebook Paper Die-namics (My Favorite Things $15.95)
- Woven Basket Die-namics (My Favorite Things 1884 $21.95)
- Felt, Banana Split (My Favorite Things 1032 $4.95)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Pom Pom Ribbon