It’s that time of year where the leaves begin to change color and fall from the trees. This is my favorite time of year. The weather is perfect. The colors are amazing & the holidays are right around the corner. What’s not to love? Today’s inspiration piece is a design by Karan. You can find more of her work on her blog. She created this work of art using some beautiful Want2Scrap® products combined with Deco Art Metallic paints.
The metallic paints worked beautifully on the chipboard title, bling, and leaves from Want2Scrap. Look at all the fine details. I just love all the different textures & beautiful fall colors in this unique design. Who wouldn’t feel the love when receiving this little beauty in the mail?
Here is what the Love Fall insert looks like once its pulled out of the library pocket. Using distress ink, then splattering water droplets, and heat setting to dry adds a really cool effect.
You can see the shimmer of the metallic paint from Deco Art on the fancy chipboard word and leaves from Want To Scrap, a marriage made in heaven. The two products work so well together.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things & most important to have fun.
Thank for visiting & I hope you have a very creative day.
- Nina Bracket Beautiful Blooms Bling (Want2Scrap 4502 $1.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Paper – Quick Quotes Back to Basics Collection
- Paints – DecoArt Metallic Paints Glorious Gold, Copper, Bronze
- Inks – Ranger Distress ink Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Sakura Star Dust Pen;
- Accessories – Melissa Frances Rub-Ons
- Tools – Silhouette Machine and Library Pocket File; Martha Stewart Border Punch.