This is the time of year when we sit and ponder about all of our blessings we have in our lives. I think to myself so often about those that are so dear to my heart, and when did I tell them last how much they mean to me. I found this sweet card created by Melissa Phillips on LilyBean Paperie. It is a perfect card to make to send out to those special people. Thank You Melissa for sharing this beautiful card and for your wonderful inspiration.
This is such a beautiful vintage look. I just love the soft colors of aqua, light pink and cream
Melissa used a vintage image from the Cameo Shoppe. She added some Mint Chevron washi tape along with Vanilla Bean scrunched seam binding to make a bow and added a cream button.
To finish it off she added Melissa Frances resin applique topping it with a sweet dragonfly button. She stamped on her sentiment message.
Hope you enjoy your day being creative. Have a beautiful day!
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Happy Trails Stamps (Papertrey Ink 2389 $24.00)
- Framed Out #12 Mini Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2617 $5.00)
- Romantic Memories Digital Image (Cameo Shoppe $4.70)
- Mint Chevron Washi Tape (Freckled Fawn $3.99)
- Vanilla Bean Scrunched Seam Binding (My Craft Spot $9.99)
- Dragon Fly Flare (A Flair For Buttons $6.00)
From Your Own Stash:
- Patterned Paper
- Sewing Machine