This charming little card was found on My Little Stampin’ Spot designed by Jenny Peterson. I would like to thank Jenny for her inspiration in stamping today. Wouldn’t you love to receive this adorable birthday card?
First of all Jenny used My Favorite Things stamp “Hello Cupcake” and centered her card around this image. She colored with Copics and Pastels and pieced her little dress.
She then used the Blueprints 1 die-namics making it more simple to put the card front together. Adding a flower embellishment she used the Pretty Posies die-namic die, then tied off the button with Hemp Cord. The paper line is “Cakewalk Collection” from October Afternoon along with the fun button. To finish off the card Jenny added some distressing she sponged with Premium Dye Ink Pad Kraft. The sentiment was stamped with Black Licorice Ink, from My Favorite Things.
For the inside of the card she stamped a sentiment from the Something Special Just for You set. Using the simply scallops small borders completed the look.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Cakewalk 8×8 (October Afternoon $11.52)
- Heavy Cardstock Wild Cherry (My Favorite Things $6.95)
- Heavy Cardstock Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things $6.95)
- Bending Card by X-Press It (My Favorite Things $15.95)
- Pure Innocence Hello Cupcake (My Favorite Things $9.00)
- Pure Innocence Something Special Just For You (My Favorite Things $9.00)
- Premium Die Ink Black Licorice Color Box (My Favorite Things $4.50)
- Premium Die Ink Kraft Color Box (My Favorite Things $4.50)
- Blueprints Die-namic 1 (My Favorite Things $33.95)
- Pretty Posies Die-namic (My Favorite Things $17.95)
- Simply Scalloped Small Die-namics (My Favorite Things $10.95)
From Your Own Stash: Button