Today, I want to share with you a wonderful inspiration from Simonne Clay. Be sure to visit her blog SemSee’s Sparkly Scribbling for more of her wonderful creations. A big Thank You Simonne for sharing this with us.
The bird cage is used as the focal point of this card, coordinating the background paper, chipboard die, and the stamp from Whimsy Stamps all together. What a great complement of each other. The leaves were die-cut from my Whimsy Stamps Vines Die Set.
I really love how versatile this set is! I love the colors, and to top it off the arrangement of flowers just complete the elegance to this card. Hope you enjoy this sweet card as much as I did, and it will be a great inspiration for you.
Thank you for visiting us today. Enjoy your day creating.
- Porcelain Collection 6×6 pad (Basic Grey 245-01618 $5.99)
- Core’dinations Colorcore 24 sheets (Darice $9.95)
- Kraft Classic Cardstock (Bazzill BAZL-D-960 $8.59)
- L’il Sweet Tweeter (Whimsey Stamps 1958 $8.00)
- Toffee Crunch Dew Drop Fade Resistant Ink (Tsukineko tsmp900 $5.29)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Dye Ink (Tsukineko tsmp900 $5.29)
- Copic Markers (Copic various $7.99)
- Contempo Cage Die-namics (My Favorite Things $12.95)
- Vines Die (Whimsy Stamps 1336 $14.00)
- Earth Tone Mulberry Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts EX-00003 $4.29)
- Cottage Roses 1″ (Wild Orchid Crafts $3.69)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Sewing machine, White Thread
- Die-cutting Machine
One thought on “Little Sweet Tweeter”
Your card is so adorable, and pretty, all wrapped up into one awesome card!
Comments are closed.