Today’s project just brings a smile to my face. This fun wall hanging with its bright cheerful colors & inspirational message was designed by Audrey with Ephipany Crafts. If you are like me (a lover of all crafts) than you will love the Epiphany Tools. You can create everything from customized jewelry to the cutest epoxy embellishments. Stop by Epiphany Crafts for a visit, you will be glad that you did.
Don’t you just love how Audrey used the heart epoxy to create the flower. I can see this design used on a card for that special person that needs a little pick me up, maybe change “Blessed” to “Blessed To Have You As A Friend”.. Just thinking out loud:)
Lets get started:
To make a wall hanging for yourself, start by cutting a 5″ x 7″ block of blue patterned paper and layer with yellow sunburst paper. Cut a “hill” from green patterned paper by tracing around a 5″ circle template. Audrey used a small plate to create the curve. Cut out the hill and adhere to the bottom.
*Note: edge all paper pieces with brown ink and white paint for that shabby look. Is there any other combination? I’m sure there is but this one is my favorite distressing combination.
Edge a sun cardstock sticker with brown ink and white paint, and adhere on top of the sunburst pattern using foam adhesive for dimension.
Create three custom embellishments using the Epiphany Crafts Heart 25 Shape Studio Tool. Adhere to hanging using foam adhesive in a clover shape. Add a sticker stem and leaves.
Tie trim across the bottom of the hanging. Add a big bow to the left side.
Create sentiment strips and label from patterned paper, stamps, and alpha stickers. Edge with brown ink and white paint. Adhere as shown; use a memo pin to attach the one strip.
Make three buttons using the Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Button Studio Tool and yellow patterned paper. Thread with string and adhere buttons to the hanging.
Punch 1/8″ holes in the top corners and thread with white wire for the hanger.
- Rose Ribbon (My Little Shoebox 416-50011 $0.99)
- Dot Journal Blue (BoBunny 665573036247 $21.25 pk)
- Stitched Lattice (Simple Stories SSD-2418 $1.50)
- Sun Kissed Skies ( Bo Bunny 38-03082 $0.95)
- Heart 25 Shape Studio Tool (Epiphany Crafts ec-sst-15 $19.99)
- Heart 25 Bubble Caps (Epiphany Crafts c-ssa-17 $4.99)
- Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories 595-00357 $2.99)
- Round 14 Button Studio Tool (Epiphany Crafts ec-bst-04 $19.99)
- Round 14 Clear Button Caps (Epiphany Crafts ec-bsa-10 $4.99)
- Memo Pin (Tim Holtz 876169 $2.99)
- White Bakers Twine (Stampin’ Up 124262 $3.28)
- Pool Party (Stampin’ Up 125582 $7.72)
- New Leaf Ribbon (Papertrey Ink R319 $3.00)
- Paint White (Delta 154401 $1.37)
- Pen (American Crafts 62001 /0.2 /X47 $1.99)
- Corner Rounder (EK Success PSPCR03C /7.0 /53B $10.99)
Other: Wire, Stamp Set Hero Arts, White Paper.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have FUN!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit and have a very creative day.