Things are warming up here in Southern California. So the thoughts of Spring naturally came to mind. I would like to thank Pattie author of the Paper Silhouettes Blog for allowing us to share her beautiful spring card with you today. I highly recommend stopping by for a visit.
Pattie used the oh so perfectly named Spring Is Sprung stamp set, colored this sweet little birds nest with her Copics, and fussy cut it all around! The sentiment is stamped right onto a banner…the end of which is cut with the Tailor-Made Classic Bookplate Template Die. All the edges are inked with dark brown chalk ink. The perfect final touch was a little ruffled ribbon, some sheer ribbon, and a big double bow topped with a BG brad!
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and mos important to have fun.
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Spring Is Sprung (Flourishes SS148 $17.99)
- Copic Markers (Copic various $7.99)
- Dark Brown Chalk Ink (Colorbox $1.69)
- Tailor-Made Classic Bookplate Template Die (Flourishes $8.00)
- Brads (Basic Grey MET-1073 $4.00)
- Light Blue Tulle Ribbon (May Arts MA-SK1-2y $3.00)
- Ruffle Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon 800735 $1.75)