I LOVE the chalkboard look and today we are showing it off…..vintage style 🙂 thanks to Sherrie Siemens for allowing us to share her beautiful design. Be sure to stop by her blog Card Creme, you will be glad you did.
Sherrie stamped the chalkboard in two stages…she used a Versamark pen to ink up only the “Good” sentiments and then stamped them and embossed them with blue embossing powder. Then using Versamark on the rest of the sentiment, stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I love all the doodling and the scuffed up edges. She used the new “Vertical Frame” Die-namics along with some vintage style Melissa Frances Goodies!
This one’s staying on the mantel or dresser for a while, it just makes me smile.
- Black Licorice card stock (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Melissa Frances Classic Elegance (Melissa Frances MFGN611 $7.00)
- Snow Cape White Adirondack Pigment Ink (Ranger RIPLP24217 $6.00)
- Black Licorice Ink (My Favorite things $4.50)
- Vertical Frame Die-namics (My Favorite Things $17.99)
- Black Licorice Buttons (My Favorite things $4.99)
- Versamark Pen (Tsukineko TSPV001 $3.30)
- Blue Glass Embossing Powder (Ranger RIEPJ00457 $4.00)
- White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts HAPW110 $3.50)
- Melissa Frances Button Reproduction Glass & Button Jewels (Melissa Frances MFGN590 $3.00)
- Melissa Frances Button Reproduction Button Jewels (Melissa Frances MFGN591 $3.00)