Hello Friends, I am very excited to share this adorable card designed by the very talented by mforquer. To see more of her amazing designs hop on over to her blog Melissamade2blog.
One of my favorite color combinations is pink and chocolate brown, so you can see why this adorable card really caught my eye. I hope when I grow up I can color as well as Melissa (LOL). Wow is all I have to say. She really brings her images to life.
One of the things I love so much about coloring with Copic markers is that you can color your own embellishments. The bling on the right side of the banner is colored pink with a Copic Marker. The image is from CC Designs and is called Kiki La Rue Latte. The banners were cut using the Spellbinders Lacy Pennants and Pennants dies. They were stamped in Pink Petunia VersaMagic ink using the My Favorite Things Stamp set Always Time for Tea. The sentiment is from the Always Time for Tea stamp set as well.
I hope that today’s post has inspired you to break out your alcohol markers and start coloring. All it takes it a little bit of practice.
Wishing you a very creative day!
- Lost & Found 3 Ruby 6 x 6 Paper Pad (My Minds Eye LF3043)
- 12 x 12 Textured Kraft Core Cardstock – Double Kraft – Tim Holtz – Nostalgic Collection (Core’dinations)
- Kiki La Rue Latte (C.C. Designs $7.00)
- Die-namics Always Time for Tea Die & Stamp Set Combo (My Favorite Things $35.95)
Inks & Markers:
- Memento – Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko ME-000-900)
- VersaMagic – Pink Petunia (Tsukineko VG-000-075)
- Copic Markers
- Nested Pennants – Shapeabilities Collection (Spellbinders S5-028 $19.99)
- Nested Lacey Pennants – Shapeabilities Collection (Spellbinders S5-029 $19.99)
Thanks for visiting!
2 thoughts on “Join Me For A Cuppa Copics”
I absolutely love this card. I have never used or had any of my own copic markers, but the more I see them used the more I want to try them. I love the design of this card. The papers, embellishments. Beautiful 🙂
I’m glad that you were inspired by this project. I highly recommend experimenting with alcohol markers. All it takes is a little practice and you will be coloring with the best of them.
Comments are closed.