Today’s post is all about simple elegance. There are so many fine details on this gorgeous card yet it all comes together perfectly. I’d like to send out a big thank you to Debbie, author of A Scrap Journey, for sharing her beautiful design with us today.
The snowflake embossing folder is from Sizzix. The Snowflake die is from Memory Box titled Tivoli & the other snowflake is from Simon Says Stamps, Faceted Snowflake. The combination of the white on white, the beautiful embossing, and the rounded corners all make this card absolutely stunning.
My hope is for you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun.
Thanks for stopping by & I wish you a wonderful holiday season!
- Central Park Photo Stamp (Darkroom Door $16.16)
- Prickly Branches 272G (Stampscapes 272G $12.49)
- Thinlits Borders 4 Pack Die Set (Sizzix $19.99)
- Subway & Stencil Embossing Folder (Sizzix $10.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Stamps – Stampscapes Hiker and Child 165A
- Tools – Sizzix Textured Impressions Snowflake Embossing Folder
- Cardstock – Kromecote Glossy, Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Cardstock, Ranger Foil Sheet
- Ink – Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Adirondack: Slate, Pitch Black, Jenni Bowlin Weather Wane, Colorbox Frost White
- Alcohol Ink – Adirondack: Pitch Black, Ginger, Espresso
- Embellishments – Darkroom Door New York Wordstrip
- Trim – Twine