Need a great gift idea for a friend, teacher, co-worker, or even a family member? Make this incredible gift card holder and attach a gift card to a favorite coffee shop along with a new mug. Not only do they receive a great gift, but also a handmade treasure.
Cut a piece of cardstock 6″ x 5 1/2″. Score the bottom 1 1/2″ from the bottom. On the left hand side of the gift card holder, snip off the scored piece. On the right hand side, secure the sides with sticky strip.
Attach Velcro dots so the projects can be secured and than opened. Punch a hole in the top of the gift card with a hole punch. Tie a bow with ribbon and attach to the front of the card. Apply your stamped mug and sentiment to the center of the gift holder. Lastly tie baker’s twine around the mug to secure the gift card to the mug. What a wonderful gift to receive.
Thank You Stasia Sloma for this darling project and for sharing this with us along with the instructions. For more of her wonderful creations visit her blog Stampin’ & Scrappin’ with Stasia.
- Season of Style Designer Series Paper (Stampin’ Up 132340 $10.95)
- Tags 4 You Set (Stampin’ Up 131823 $15.95)
- Perfect Blend Set (Stampin’ Up 131392 $10.95)
- Festive Flurry (Stampin’ Up 131781 $29.95)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Tools -Stampin’ Up Label Bracket Punch, Corner Rounder, Hole Punch, Scoring Tool,
- Cardstock Stampin’ Up Whisper White, Crumb Cake
- Ink – Stampin’ Up Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories – Stampin’ Up Pearls, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Chevron Tape, Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
- Adhesive – Stampin’ Up Sticky Strip, Glue Gun, Glue Dots, Velcro Dots