One of my favorite days out of the year is Easter. I just love the Springtime colors, new flowers poking their way up through the flower beds, and starting to feel the warmth in the air. This is such a special time to let those around you know how much you love them. You can do this by sending a darling card that you have created.
This adorable card was created by Kathy Curry at Will Stamp for Wine. A special thank you Kathy for sharing this darling card for all of us to enjoy.
Here is the sketch that shows how the card was created.
- Spring Rain Cardstock (Papertrey Ink, 64317, $5.00)
- Simply Chartreuse Cardstock (Papertrey Ink, 64331, $5.00)
- Hibiscus Burst Cardstock (Papertrey Ink, 64321, $5.00)
- Walk in the Park Paper Pad (Echo Park, wp2016, $11.19)
- Joyride Ducky Digital Stamp (Whimsy and Stars Studio $3.00)
- Flower Fusion Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2454 $5.00)
- Regal Rose Classic Stampin Pad (Stampin’ Up 126947 $6.61)
- Noir Palette Hybrid Ink (Stewart Superior SSPAL236 $6.50)
- Various Copic Markers (Copic $7.99)
Product Used (Now Shown):
- Papertrey Ink Ribbon, Buttons, Twine, and Tag Die
- Martha Stewart Border Punch, Nesties, and Dimensionals
- Printer, Sewing Machine