This is one of those cards that make you feel warm and fuzzy. It is the time of the year when you want to snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa. A perfect card to mail out and make someone’s day just by sharing with them how much you care. Who wouldn’t love to receive this handmade treasure from you?
This card has such wonderful textures and dimension. Don’t you just love the layers of flowers on this card. Linda McClain was the wonderful designer of this card. I want to thank Linda for sharing this with us. Be sure to visit her blog Catered Crop. I know you will really enjoy it.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Hot Cocoa Cutie (My Favorite Things $9.00)
- Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX (My Favorite Things $26.99)
- Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome (My Favorite Things $8.99)
- Die-namics Prima Donna Petals (My Favorite Things $8.99)
- Lost & Found 2 Blush 6 x 6 Paper Pad (My Minds Eye $5.99)
- Corrugated Kraft Paper – Canvas Corp
- Linen Thread – Stampin’ Up
- Distress Stickles Glitter Glue – Ranger
- Memento Tuxedo Black – Tsukineko
- Copic Markers
- Cardstock White, Black, Pink
- Envelopes White, Black, Pink
- Sewing machine