Another perfect Easter card by Katarina Menzie. Be sure to hop on over to her blog Watermelon Sugar. You will truly be inspired.
We all struggle with ways to make our cards new and fresh. I find myself getting into a rut with the same layout over and over again. So, I frequently browse sketch blogs for new inspiration. There are many blogs that focus on sketches. When you see a sketch you like, make it your own by scraplifting the design and use your favorite papers and embellishments. Just another way to jump start your creativity.
Katarina used the Tiddly Inks digital stamp, Wryn with her little bunny ears. Then colored the cute image with a combination of Copic markers and some colored pencils. This adorable card really inspired me to break out my Copics and start coloring. I hope it does the same for you. The sentiment is from a Forever Friends clear Easter stamp set.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun.
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Cotton Candy Smooth Texture Cardstock (Bazzill bb-1-163 $0.50)
- Whisper White Cardstock (Stampin’ Up 100730 $9.44)
- Somebunny Loves You from Wren Collection (Tiddly Inks $3.00)
- Scalloped Trim Border Punch (Stampin’ Up 118402 $17.72)
- Banner Builder Die Collection (Papertrey Ink PTD-0065 $22.00)
- Corner Punch Round (Tonic Studios ton-891a $6.59)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Some Bunny Loves You Sentiment from Forever Friends Set
- Digital Papers (Raspberry Road Designs various)
- Hammermill Color Copy Paper
- Grosgrain Ribbon