I discovered this precious baby card on one of my favorite blogs Thinking Inking hosted by Debbie Olsen. Be sure to stop by for a visit, you are sure to walk away totally inspired.
Debbie used several cardstock layers of the “baby” die cut glued together to create some added dimension, covered the word baby with patterned paper, then finished it off with a sprinkle of glitter on top which added just the right amount of sparkle. Don’t you just love the homespun feeling the sewing brings to this card. I love Debbie’s paper choice of Fabulous by Simple Stories, and the 6×6 paper pad is perfect for card making.
I’d like to send out a big thank you to Debbie for sharing todays inspiration.
- Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink 64413 $3.00)
- Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink 64301 $5.00)
- Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink 64418 $3.00)
- Fabulous 6″ x 6″ pad (Simple Stories 595-01088 $4.49)
- Wonderful Words:Baby die (Papertrey Ink PTD-0400 $3.00)
- Baby Button Bits Die Collection (Papertrey Ink PTD-0408 $12.00)
- Copic Markers YG01, YG03, YG25, RV04, YR12, YR15 (Copic $7.99)
From Your Own Stash:
- 1/4″ white silk ribbon (PTI) dyed with Copic reinker
- Vintage Buttons, glue dots
- Cotton string
- Prisma Glitter
- Large Scallop Border die
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun.
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.