Today I want to share with you a great inspiration from Shannon White at Enchanted Ladybug Creations This gorgeous card was created by using distressed markers and water coloring to create a soft vintage look.
Shannon started out using the Teacup Bouquet stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black onto watercolor cardstock. She did heat set it just for good measures before she started to watercolor with her Distressed Markers. Once her images were completely dry, she then cut them out with the help of Classic circles & Scalloped Circles in the Nesties sets. Shannon then inked the edges with a touch of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and popped them up with a bit of foam tape.
Her mats and background layers were created with Choice Buttercream cardstock using the Taylored Expressions Scallops & Circles Impression Plate, Taylored Expressions Small Scallop Border Die, and Simple Stories Darling Vintage Bliss 6 x6 paper pad. To finish her card she stamped Many Minis Occasions Sentiments onto Taylored Expressions Designer Mini Tags. Adding the final touch a small bow made with Bow Easy.
Watercoloring with Distress Markers FREE tutorial.
Thank you for visiting and have a very creative day!
- Vintage Bliss 6×6 pad (Simple Stories SSVB $5.95)
- Teacup Bouquet (Taylored Expressions TEPS94 $8.95)
- Many Mini Occasions (Taylored Expressions TEMS34 $13.95)
- Designer Mini Tags (Taylored Expressions TE145 $14.95)
- Small Scallop Border Die (Taylored Expressions TE17 $8.95)
- Scallops & Circles Impression Plates (Taylored Expressions TE20 $19.95)
- Bow Easy (Posi-Bendr Co. $4.95)
From Your Stash:
- Distress Ink Markers
- Foam Tape
- Watercolor Cardstock