Gabrielle Pollaco is one of our favorite designers. She never fails to disappoint with her creativity and use of color and texture. See another beautiful card alongside this one at Gabrielle’s blog, Such A Pretty Mess.
Gabrielle shares that she enjoys to get many different looks from her dies, so she curled the petals of the Sweet Williams flowers the same way you would prep a rose bloom.
Just gently curling back the petals to create a softer rounder bloom. Gabrielle used 2 of the smallest petal cuts for the ‘bud’ center of the flower. Then she used 1 of the next size up and 2 of the next size up after that (this makes up the smaller roses on this card). To make the large rose just add two of the largest petal cuts.
To finish the card, she used more of the beautiful Fanciful Flourish cuts and little pieces of the Ivy Corner Flourish, as well as the intricate and beautiful Celtic Heart. In the corners Gabrielle added a few pieces of the Dusty Attic Brick Panel chipboard pieces that were whitewashed with some gesso and then inked with some brown, green and yellow chalk inks.
- Sweet Williams Die (Cheery Lynn Designs D-137 $7.95)
- Fanciful Flourish Die (Cheery Lynn Designs B-117 $9.95)
- Ivy Corner Flourish (Cheery Lynn Designs B-315)
- Celtic Heart (Cheery Lynn Designs B-144)
- Song Bird – The Avenues Collection (Bo Bunny 14801898 $.99)
- Clocks – The Avenues Collection (Bo Bunny 14801892 $.99)
- Noteworthy – The Avenues Collection (Bo Bunny 14813000 $3.99)
- Chiffon Double Dot Cardstock (Bo Bunny)
- Stamps: You’re Invited (Bo Bunny)
- Jewels – The Avenues Collection (Bo Bunny)
I hope you have been inspired by this beautiful project! Have a wonderfully creative day.
2 thoughts on “Thank You Gabrielle”
Do you have any Christmas designs? Thanks.
Comments are closed.