Hello Friends, I love the simplicity of this beautiful friendship card designed by Chelsea Comer. Hop on over to her blog Chelseas Corner to see more of her beautiful designs, you will be happy that you did.
I love this card … it uses the Aspen Background Stamp and the Seattle Polka Dot cardstock. I love how the cardstock makes it look like it’s snowing in the forest! Too cute..
- Start out with a piece of red card stock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 fold in half.
- Cut your polka dot background paper 4 X 5 1/4
- Stamp your trees on the polka dot background paper with Versa Mark
- Sprinkle with white embossing powder & heat set
- Wrap with red & white bakers twine
- Die cut a label to hold your sentiment
- Stamp sentiment in white
- Embellish label with a few pieces of your favorite bling
- Stamp a few of the cute birds in red, cut out and adhere to your card with pop dots & your done.
Don’t you just love a cute and oh so simple card!
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most importantly to have fun!
Thanks for visiting & have a great day.