The best things in life are sometimes the simplest. This technique is oh so simple yet a real eye catcher at the same time. I’d like to thank Robin Merriman author of Trinity Designs for allowing us to share this adorable card & technique with you today. Be sure to stop by for a visit, she really has some great projects.
This technique is easy – First stamp the image with Versamark on Basic Black cardstock, than heat emboss with White Embossing Powder and rub over top of it a bit with the Embossing Buddy. See? Super Simple!
So break out that heat gun & have some fun.
- Basic Black Cardstock (Stampin’ Up 121045 $7.72)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (Stampin’ Up 119685 $7.72)
- Versamark (Stampin’ Up 102283 $8.33)
- Heat Tool (Stampin’ Up 129053 $33.28)
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (Stampin’ Up 109132 $4.75)
- Embossing Buddy (Stampin’ Up 103083 $6.61)
- Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die (Stampin’ Up 121809 $8.83)
From your own stash: ribbon, button, thread.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important have fun!
Thanks for visiting & have a very creative day.