I would like to send out a great big thank you to Sarah Gough for graciously giving me permission to share today’s inspiration with you. You can see more of Sarah’s beautiful designs on her blog Thinking Stamps.
Sarah used the amazing Blueprints 1 Die-namics, as well as the new Big Birthday Numbers. For this card, she used one of the awesome sketches that you can find over on the MFT Blog, they make creating with the Blueprints even easier!
The numbers were stamped on paper, cut out, distressed, than added to the embossed panel with few pop dots. The sentiment is stamped in Blu Raspberry ink.
Sarah also used the Blueprints Die-namics to create the inside of the card. I just love how the details are carried though to the inside of the card.
- Heavyweight Card Stock Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things $6.95)
- Heavyweight Card Stock Natural (My Favorite Things $6.95)
- à la modes Big Birthday Numbers (My Favorite Things $17.95)
- Premium Dye Ink Pad Blu Raspberry (My Favorite Things $4.50)
- Premium Dye Ink Pad Kraft (My Favorite Things $4.50)
- Die-namics Blueprints 1 (My Favorite Things $33.95)
From Your Own Stash: Patterned paper, and thread.
Thanks for visiting and I wish you a very creative day. My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!