October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so with that in mind, I thought this card was a perfect inspiration piece. I’d like to thank Kathy, author of The Will Stamp For Wine Blog, for sharing her lovely heartfelt card with us today.
Don’t you just love all the perfectly placed layers along with the machine stitching? That twine wrapped several times with a bow was the perfect finishing touch. Kathy really knows how to bring her images to life. I hope you are as inspired as I am to break out those Copic markers and create something beautiful.
We all know someone that has been affected by Breast Cancer, let them know that they’re in your thoughts & prayers.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
- Pink Ribbon Sassy Digital Stamp (Sassy Studio Designs $4.00)
- Think Pink Set (My Favorite Things $8.99)
- Trendy Twine Strawberry Cupcake (Trendy Twine $9.00)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Paper: Copic Xpress, PTI Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, MAMBI patterns
- Extras: Copics, Nesties, , Recollections Rhinestones, Stickles, Sewing machine
- Ink: Printer, Palette noir
One thought on “Think Pink”
I always spent my half an hour to read this blog’s content every
day along with a mug of coffee.
Comments are closed.