Before you know it, Thanksgiving will be here. It is the time of year when we give thanks for our many blessings and what a great card to give to a special person in your life. This sweet card was made by Melissa Phillips. You may want to stop by Lilybean Paperie to see what she is up to next. Melissa will surely inspire you. How fun to create such a cute card just by using Papertrey Ink stamps.
This is one of those cards that is fast and easy and yet it is a real eye catcher. Melissa kept the card simple, letting the image of the pumpkin take the front row seat. I would like to thank Melissa Phillips for sharing this fun card with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Autumn Abundance 8 x 8 pad (Papertrey Ink 62222 $8.00)
- Canyon Clay Bitty Dot Paper (Papertrey Ink PP227 $6.00)
- Wonderful Words Thank You Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2694 $5.00)
- Fall Elegance Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2155 $24.00)
- Basket of Blessings Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2703 $24.00)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
- Ink: Papertrey Ink Orange Zest, Classic Kraft , Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise
- Maya Road Burlap Trim
- Vintage Cream Felt Papertrey Ink