This absolutely gorgeous card was created with Spellbinders Die cuts and the perfect stamps from JustRite. What an outstanding inspiration! Who wouldn’t love to receive this stunning card. Be sure and check out the Amazing Paper Grace blog for more beautiful designs created by Becca Feeken. She is such an outstanding designer.
Becca used the stamp Dotted Fronds Background Stamp for her background. In this card, the dies create a great opening to display the background. The dies cuts were from Spellbinders Large Labels for the base of the card and created with a wrap around look using the Spellbinders Gold Elements One and Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One. The sentiment from Mix and Match Sentiments is cut from Spellbinders Petite Labels One.
Making a Hinged Card base, take a 51/2″ x 7″ cardstock, foam tape, die cut layer using A2 Scalloped Borders One, foam tape, stamped background layer 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, foam tape, die cut layer using two Gold Elements One, one with points facing out, foam tape, die cut layer using Petite Labels One. Add bow, pearls and bling.
- Dotted Fronds Background Stamp (JustRite Papercrafts $16.95)
- Mix and Match Sentiments (JustRite Papercrafts $16.95)
- Gold Elements One (Spellbinders Paper Arts S5-183 $24.99)
- A2 Scalloped Borders One (Spellbinders Paper Arts S5-182 $29.99)
- Petite Labels One (Spellbinders Paper Arts S3-205 $17.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock – Bazzill White Cardstock
- Dies – Spellbinders Grand Labels
- Ink – Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Bling – Recollections and Want2Scrap Pearls
- Flowers – Prima
- Ribbon – May Arts Silk
- Accessories – Spare Parts Doily Heart Pin
- Tools – Spellbinders Die Cutting Machine