With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to get thinking about making our Christmas cards and get them in the mail. This is such an adorable card created by Jenny Peterson. Be sure to visit her blog My Little Stampin’ Spot for more wonderful ideas.
Jenny used the stamp “You’re So Cool” from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Coloring this adorable little girl with Copic markers, she then added some rock candy glitter to several areas. Jenny also added a sentiment tab and snowflake from My Favorite Things. To finish off the card, she added a green button tied with red jute. This sweet card can really get you in the mood to pull out your supplies and start creating your Christmas cards.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- You’re So Cool (Kraftin Kimmie Stamps 1052 $24.00)
- Die-namics Bracket Tab (My Favorite Things 1214 $2.40)
- Die-namics Let It Snowflake (My Favorite Things 867 $11.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Glitter – Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Rock Candy Glitter
- Ink – Copic Markers
- Paper – Misc Patterned
- Accessories – Red Jute, Green Button