I discovered this beautiful wedding card on Kathy’s Stamping Still Blog. Be sure to stop by for a visit, she has some beautiful designs.
Kathy used a few retired or soon to be retired items on this card. I still love these hearts from Always and I noticed that one of the Tiny Tags stamps has little dots around the edge which match the dots on the hearts, how perfect.
She then embossed the Always hearts with white onto vanilla and cut them out minus the dot part. Then she stamped again and embossed with crumb cake onto shimmery white card, cut them out and layered them. What couple wouldn’t love to receive this beautiful detailed work of art?
- Crumb Cake (Stampin’ Up 120953 $7.72)
- Shimmery White (Stampin’ Up 101910 $8.83)
- Vanilla (Stampin’ Up 101650 $9.44)
- Crumb Cake (Stampin’ Up 126975 $6.61)
- Versamark (Stampin’ Up 102283 $8.33)
- Espresso (Stampin’ Up 126974 $6.61)
- Adorning Accents Edgelit (Stampin’ Up 125595 $11.06)
- Paper Piercer (Stampin’ Up 126189 $4.39)
- Big shot (Stampin’ Up 113439 $111.06)
- Vanilla Seam Binding (Stampin’ Up 120999 $7.72)
- Finial Press Embossing Folder (Stampin’ Up Retired)
- Clear Embossing Powder (Stampin Up 109130 $5.28)
- White Embossing Powder (Stampin Up 109132 $5.28)
From Your Own Stash: flower trim, tag punch, linen thread.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.