With fall now upon us I was drawn to this darling card designed by Jodi Collins author of the Stamping A Latte Blog. Be sure to stop by Jodi’s blog any time you need a little extra inspiration.
Jodi stamped her image onto X Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copic Markers and than cut her out. She then paper pieced her dress and pumpkin with the same papers that were used on the card, Autumn Spice from Lilybee Designs. She then popped her up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Whip Cream Cardstock cut with the Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics, which she then embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I love how Jodi layered the panels with Hot Fudge cut with the Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics. The sentiment,”With Gratitude” was stamped onto a panel cut with the File Tab Die-Namics.
On the inside Jodi added more patterned paper, stamped her again in Honey Fresh ink, and added another sentiment, “A Harvest of Memories, a Day of Thanks”. The inside is as cute as the outside. I have to work on this, I don’t always give the inside of my cards the love they deserve. 🙁
- Pure Innocence Lil’ Pumpkin (My Favorite Things $9.00)
- Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko TSME-900 $5.20)
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink (Ranger gb-tim21469 Z $4.65)
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder (Stampin’ Up 119976 $7.95)
- Dainty Lace Border Die-Namics (MFT $9.99)
- Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics (MFT $26.99)
From Your Own Stash:
- Hemp Cord
- Copic Markers
- Orange Fizz Grosgrain Ribbon
- Dimensional squares
- Honey Fresh Ink
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new thing and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.