Jessica started out with papers from the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic pad. The images were both paper pieced and colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I like how Jessica rounded the corners to coordinate with the scallop themed background. Don’t you just love how the main focal point and the sandcastle are raised adding dimension combined with the sewn edges.
It really is all in the details.
- Hot Fudge (MFT $6.95)
- Half Circle ( Echo Park ecp-ee33010 $0.89)
- Woodgrain ( Echo Park ecp-ee33003 $0.89)
- White (Hobby Lobby 455535 $4.99)
- Aquaholic (There She Goes Stamps $24.00)
- Color Pencils (Prisma BEPSPC24 $29.99)
- Twine (May Arts SM10ROLL /4.5 $15.99)
- Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up 104430 $4.39)
From Your Stash: Sewing Machine, buttons, corner rounder, scallop border punch, pleated ribbon.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.