Keren really has an eye for wonderful detail, between the way she placed her layers, adding a light touch of molding paste, and her beautiful color scheme really complete her vintage twist to the beautiful layout. I would like to thank the designer Keren Tamir who is on the design team for Prima.
To start this project you will choose your background paper. Keren chose for her layout Time Traveler’s Forever Roses paper. Add a thin layer of molding paste over your stencil to create lines up and down the page. Be sure and let it dry. Spray the stenciled area with Worn Leather and Gold Foil Color Bloom sprays. Let dry. Randomly stamp the Honey comb patterned stamp around the sprayed area. Add different fussy cut paper layers around the photo. Add some flowers and embellishment of your choice. Use Color Bloom sprays for metals and resins. Keren used Gold Foil to color the clock and street sign with a thin brush. To see a photos on creating this beautiful layout click HERE and be sure to click on the pictures.
Thank You for stopping by. Have a creative day!
- Time Traveler Love Affair (Prima 45 813871 $0.79)
- Time Traveler Forever Roses (Prima 45 813864 $0.79)
- Time Traveler Tickets (Prima 45 813918 $0.79)
- Time Traeler 6 x 6 Paper Pad (Prima pri-813932 $4.99)
- Cartographer Flowers Wanderer (Prima 45 574574 $4.99)
- Cartographer Flowers Vagabond (Prima 45 574550 $4.99)
- Adelynn Ageles Flowers (Prima pri-574710 $4.99)
- Briella Bella Flower (Prima pri-574857 $4.99)
- Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings Street Signs (Prima pri-892166 $4.99)
- Resin Clocks (Prima 45 892081 $4.99)
- 12 x 12 Bamboo Stencil (Prima pri-572174 $6.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Chalk Edger black Coal
- Honey comb Clear Stamp
- Black Ink
- Worn Leather Color Spray
- Color Bloom Vintage Gold Foil Spray