After the winter most of us had, I’m sure you’re ready for a beautiful Spring themed card. I’d like to send out a big thanks to Corina Finley, author of the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog, for sharing today’s inspiration.
All the flowers were cut out from white cardstock and then inked & sprayed with homemade shimmer spray. I love the control you have when starting with white cardstock, the possibilities are endless. Corina added the trellis, greenery, hummingbirds, which were also all cut from white cardstock and then embellished with few pearls. So sweet.
I hope you have been inspired to create your own unique Spring Themed Card.
Thanks for the visit & I hope you have a very creative Spring day.
- Garden Gate (Cherry Lynn Designs B124 $9.95)
- Trellis (Cherry Lynn Designs B298 $9.95)
- Horizon French Flair Stacker Frames (Cherry Lynn Designs DL271 $29.95)
- Tiny Flower Kit (Cherry Lynn Designs B376 $9.95)
- Shasta Daisy (Cherry Lynn Designs B310 $14.95)
- Olive Branches (Cherry Lynn Designs B147 $9.95)
- Sentiment Frame #1 (Cherry Lynn Designs B189 $19.95)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Victorian Picket Fence Die
- Tiny Things With Wings Die
- Cuties 3 Die
- Cuties 1 Die
- Grass Border Die
- Ivy Corner Flourish Die
- Ivy Strip Die
- White Cardstock
- Yellow Shimmer Spray
- Turquoise Shimmer Spray
- Purple Shimmer Spray