Paper piecing has really stood the test of time. It’s such an inexpensive & creative way to add visual interest to our stamped images. I love this little lady titled Audrey from the Uptown Girl line by Stamping Bella. She’s so elegant & City Chic while the City Skyline die makes the perfect backdrop.
Debby started out using Bazzill Timeless pack & of course the adorable Stamping Bella Cling Stamp Uptown Girl Audrey along with Memory Box Cityscape & Lavish Branch. The chocolate brown pearls were the perfect embellishment. Such Simple Elegance.
The curved edge die from Simon Says Stamps really adds some visual interest to the card while keeping up with the elegant design.
I’d like to send out a huge thank you to Debby for sharing her beautiful design. Who wouldn’t feel the love that was put into each perfectly placed layer on this card. I highly recommend stopping by her blog A Scrapjourney. You are sure to be inspired by her talent.
Thanks for the visit & I hope you have a very creative day.
- Uptown Girl Audrey Loves Makeup (Stamping Bella 53766 $12.99)
- Cityscape Die (Memory Box 47274 $12.99)
- Curved Edge Die (Simon Says 60685 $5.49)
- Lavish Branch Die (Memory Box 52232 $9.99)
- Classic Letter Die (Memory Box 46973 $14.99)
- Timeless Paper Collecion (Bazzill 49229 $5.94)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)