Remember the old typewriter? It seems it wasn’t that long ago when this is all we had to use. Typewriters are the big trend right now, and a lot of fun to use. Wow has technology come a long way! This adorable card was made by the talented Becca Feeken. You will want to make sure you stop by Amazing Paper Grace for more of her wonderful inspirational projects.
Becca used the newly released Typewriter die from Spellbinders. The JustRite Tufted Cling Background stamp went perfectly to create the look Becca wanted to achieve. On top of the background stamp, she layered Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four and the new Spellbinders Labels Thirty Eight.
Adding a bit of paper in the typewriter Becca added a sentiment using the Call Me Soon set. To top the card off she added a cream seam binding lace bow. Such a perfect card to send out to say Hello to a special friend. Thank You Becca for sharing another amazing inspiration with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Tufted Vintage Labels Seven Background Stamp (JustRite Papercraft CL-04935 $16.95)
- Call Me Soon (JustRite Papercraft CR-04970 $16.95)
- Typewriter (Spellbinders IN-022 $9.99)
- Elegant Labels Four (Spellbinders S6-005 $39.99)
- Labels Thirty Eight (Spellbinders S5-207 $24.99)
- Versafine Onyx Black -Tsukineko
- Neenah Classic Crest Natural White Cardstock
- Simple Stories Paper
- Silver Paper
- Recollection Pearls
- Cream Seam Binding Lace
- Die Cutting Machine