Have you ever come across an embossing pattern that you wanted to use, and wondered how to incorporate it into a project? Today’s inspiration lets the embossing take the front row seat. This simple but amazing card really shows off the texture of the embossed polka dots. Thank you to Jodi Collins for sharing this sweet card with us. Be sure to stop by Stamping A Latte for more wonderful projects of Jodi’s. You will be so inspired.
Jodi used the Polka Dot Cover Up Die-namics and the Embossing Pad Duo to create her background. After she embossed her polka dots she then cut out the panel using the Die-namics Blueprints 10.
Stamp the sentiment “Hello” with Black Licorice ink onto white cardstock.
On the inside of the card she cut another Kraft panel using Blueprints 10 Die-namics. She then stamped “Thinking Of You” onto white cardstock and adhered it to the card. Hope this brings some great inspiration to you today.
Thank You for stopping by!
- Die-namics Polka Dot Cover Up (My Favorite Things $23.99)
- Die-namics Blueprimts 10 (My Favorite Things $31.99)
- Die-namics Bueprints 2 ( My Favorite Things $33.99)
- Die-namics Embossing Pad (My Favorite Things $8.50)
- Grand Peaceful Greetings (My Favorite Things $17.99)
- Black Licorice (My Favorite Things $4.50)
- Kraft (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Chocolate Brown (My Favorite Things $6.99)
- Gumdrop Green – My Favorite Things
- Clear Crystals